(image by Kim Selby)
The 11 reasons why I love my Dad:
- I love my Dad because he makes a good spaghetti sauce.
- He gives good tickles.
- He takes me for long bike rides.
- He sits with me in bed while I am trying to fall asleep at night.
- He lets me sleep in his bed when I can’t sleep.
- He watches the TV with me. We both love The Simpsons.
- He makes me laugh!
- He play lego, iPad and the wii with me.
- He makes really good pancakes
- He barracks for the Hawks. GO HAWKS!!!!
- He makes me feel happy!
By Poss Bugg, aged 7 and a half.
As it’s Fathers Day and Poss is now pretty handy with the laptop, she wanted to write her first blog post. I figured it would be one less #blogfor30 post I would have to write (!) so handed it over. I think she has done a pretty good job for a first go, even if number 10 is a bit shady…. 😉