- All views and opinions expressed, and photographs shared on this blog are owned by About a Bugg, unless otherwise stated.
- Pinning my images to Pinterest fine, provided you link back to my blog as the original source.
- Please don’t steal my content or photographs. I am a pretty nice person and will probably be flattered if you want to share it – so please just contact me to ask. You can do that here.
- All family photo’s used in my banners and headers are by Kim Selby Photography. My profile picture is by Stories By Ulyana
- I am open to healthy debate and lively conversation (in fact I have dedicated a whole post to it), however if your comments contain anything I deem; discriminatory, hateful, abusive, extreme anti-vax or threatening, I reserve the right to delete it, block you from my site and take further action if required.
- Occasionally I will do sponsored posts, reviews and giveaways, in which I may receive payment or a gift. These posts will always be disclosed as such, usually at the bottom of the page for gifts and at the top of the page for payments.
- However, while some advertisers are able to purchase space on my blog (either in the form of sidebar advertising, reviews or sponsored posts), they can not buy my opinions, and I will not accept these unless I feel comfortable that it’s a product or service worthy of promoting.
With a background in communications, public relations and marketing, with large organisations, mid-sized companies and small family based businesses, I now work in a freelance consulting capacity.
My aim is to support and guide businesses to develop comprehensive strategic communications and marketing plans, with a focus on leveraging social media and public relations activities to achieve company objectives.
Through these roles, I have had the opportunity to work with national and international brands, across a variety of industries including retail, hospitality, construction, recruitment and renewable energy.
Occasionally, I may blog about the companies or brands that I work with, or share things about them on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. They are a part of my life, and I blog about my life.
However any opinions shared on this blog will always be just that, my opinion and not a reflection on any of the companies I work with.
While I am paid for my professional consulting services, none of these companies ever pay me to talk about them or their products online (under my own name, or About a Bugg), so if I choose to do so, it’s because I believe in the product or service and choose to share it with you.
Finally, if you would like to chat with me about working together, I can be contacted here.