While Poss might be littering the house with Christmas wish lists, updated frequently and getting disturbingly longer by the day; as grown ups we often don’t get to write a Christmas wish list.
And it looks a bit odd for me to be sitting on Santa’s lap these days, and even Poss isn’t that keen on being my proxy this year.
So I figured I would write one here. And who knows, maybe the Santa that visits our house may shove a few of these into his sack for me. Hey, it’s worth a shot!
- Myrtle and Moss are a local Melbourne brand and they do a citrus candle that I love; reminds me of mimosas. Summer Christmas in a candle.
- Big oversized Prada sunglasses? Yes please.
- We’ve been eyeing off my parent’s Weber Q bbq for a while now. Short of stealing theirs, which I hear is inappropriate, I’m hoping that Santa comes good on this one.
- A book about cats. In New York. Need I say more?
- A rose gold Apple watch is topping the list for me this year. And although I know it’s unlikely to make it to my Santa sack, a girl can dream, right?
- A classic Country Road tote. Because I’ve travelled so much this year, and I need a new cute overnight bag, and it doesn’t have to be a black suitcase. Shock horror.
- Killing Me Souffle is one of the funniest cookbooks I’ve ever happened across. Full of hilarious puns and genuinely good recipes, it’s well worth the read.
What would you whisper into Santa’s ear if you had a chance?